The United Nations is releasing about $60 million from an emergency fund to support efforts to contain the Ebola outbreak in the Democratic Republic of Congo, while also deploying additional staff, the UN aid chief said on Friday.

“We need to stay ahead of this Ebola outbreak,” said Tom Fletcher on X. “These are difficult environments for lifesaving work. We are dealing with conflict and high population movement.”

Experts believe the virus, for which there is no vaccine, circulated unnoticed for nearly two months in Congo’s Ituri province before it was identified last week.So far, the outbreak has led to 160 suspected deaths from 670 suspected cases.