U.S. President Donald Trump said on Saturday that negotiators from the United States and Iran were “getting a lot closer” to reaching an agreement aimed at ending the war, according to an interview with CBS News.

Trump said the proposed agreement would stop Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon and ensure that the country’s enriched uranium is “satisfactorily handled,” CBS reported.

“I will only sign a deal where we get everything we want,” Trump was quoted as saying.

Iran, the United States, and mediator Pakistan also confirmed on Saturday that progress had been made in negotiations aimed at ending nearly three months of conflict.

In a separate interview with Axios, Trump said he would review the latest draft agreement with his advisers on Saturday and could decide by Sunday whether to resume military action.

“Either we reach a good deal or blow them to a thousand hells,” Trump said, according to Axios.

Since a ceasefire was declared six weeks ago, Trump has shifted between diplomatic efforts and threats of military action as talks continue over Iran’s nuclear program and the reopening of the Strait of Hormuz, a key global oil and gas shipping route currently controlled by Tehran.